KARMA.DIRECT
CLICK TO COPY!
Currently Players online

hey i am new and help

5 replies
Votes:
hey i am new and was thinking about how i can get whitelisted on the server so can anyone plz tell me
my minecraft username is TrickFire and my discord is TrickFire
Posted Jul 18, 18 · OP
Votes:
+21
LEVEL 2
Nice to meet you trick! The server is currently whitelisted due to the upcoming 2.0 update. You can join the discord for more information about the update!
Posted Jul 18, 18
Winner
List
Undo
Votes:
+23
LEVEL 2
Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers
Step up your game with a modern voice & text chat app. Crystal clear voice, multiple server and channel support, mobile apps, and more. Get your free server now!
What Ender said! But also here is the link to our discord :d
Posted Jul 18, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
Ok so i cant get on the server free yet?
Posted Jul 18, 18 · OP
Votes:
+16
LEVEL 2
the server is scheduled for release at the end of this month, but if you'd like to access it earlier without working on the server you'll need to buy a rank, but if you'd like to help the server by working, (quest writing) making the server move faster you can apply for content creator on karma.direct.
Posted Jul 19, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+23
LEVEL 2
There are also other forms of CCs such as builder, command-block creator, configuator, and some more I forget the names of. But if you are interested in any of those here is the link to apply https://www.karma.direct/ccapplication

Sorry in advance for any spelling errors above. Attempting to this on a phone and I just woke up.
Posted Jul 19, 18
Winner
List
Undo
Login
NoticeNotices